- A Basic Degree in B.Com, with Bombay University
- M.Com, with Sardar Patel University
- B.Ed, with Devi Ahalya Vishwa Vidhyalaya School of Education
- B.Ed, with Hindi Sahitya Samelan, Allahabad
- B.P.Ed., with Nagpur University
- Incharge Supervisor of Compouter Dept. Shreyasa Vidhyalaya from 1.07.1986 to 31.05.1998
- Asstt. Teacher, Silver oak School from 1.06.1998 to 30.10.2003
- Principal of Silver Oak School from 1.11.2003 to 3.03.2003
- Principal Shreyas Vidhyalaya English Medium from 4.06.2006 to till continue….
Message from Principal
Thank you for visiting the Shreyas Vidyalaya website.
The role of a school is not only to impart knowledge but also to develop qualities of a good citizenship, as well as to help students in developing mental & spiritual strength.
Besides academics, it is our continuous effort to have all kinds of activities in an academic year which motivates and encourages students through out the year & shape up their all-round personality.
The school follows the policies which are very transparent. We interact frequently with the parents through P.T.A meetings of work on the queries or problems if any, regarding the development of their ward.
I would like to acknowledge the hard work of efforts put by all the staff members in achieving our goals.
In the end I would like to express my sincere gratitude to our managing secretary Shri Pankaj Jani Sir of Shree Shreyas education trust, for being a constant source of inspiration.
Last but not the least; I would like to thank the parents of our students for having faith of trust in us of hope for the same in coming years after years.
Strong will power can work miracles. So work with full dedication, determination and sincerity. Have confidence in what you do of above all have faith in God to achieve all the glory & success.
Wishing you all the best!
Honours, Awards and Fellowships
given 'Best Principal Award'
Computer Section material developed, in accordence with GSEB curriculam;
- Primary Section
- Secondary Section
- Higher Secondary Section